Jermyn Home owners, please be advised, you will need a permit for pool/house decks, porches, fences, sheds, etc. , or replacement of the aforementioned.   It is important that all residents follow the Zoning Ordinance.  The Borough’s Zoning Officer, Robert Chase, is available to answer any concerns or clarification on replacement and construction.

The Borough office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for pick-up of Zoning permit applications or forms are available on line (www.jermynpa.com ) for your convenience.  Any questions call the Borough office at 570-876-0610.

Subscribe to Jermynpa.com

Get notified when new content is posted.

Upcoming Events

View posts back to December 2010