Zoning Permits

Spring is here, if you plan on getting a shed, fence, pool, etc. you must apply for a zoning permit. You can get a zoning permit application on our website under the “zoning” tab or stop by the Borough Office. If you have any questions on the rules and regulations, please contact the Borough Office 570-876-0610


Subscribe to Jermynpa.com

Get notified when new content is posted.

Upcoming Events

View posts back to December 2010